top of page
Sunset in the Woods

Permits, Easements, Leases & More...

From Harvesting Boughs to Parks & Trails to Modern Conveniences in both Rural & Urban Communities

Just a couple examples:

- Permits for Balsam Boughs often used for Christmas Swags

-Leases & Easements for Recreation Trails & Park areas

- Boat Landings

- Brush Cutting

- Utility lines

- Cell Towers & more

Have questions pertaining to a certain County???  Contact the County's Land Commissioner from our Individual Counties Page.

Permits, Easements, Leases & More...: Service
bottom of page